G-shot For G Spot Filler
What is a G-SHOT
The G-shot is also known as G-Spot Amplification (GSA), and it’s an injection that increases the size and thickness of your G-spot for increased sexual sensitivity and sexual pleasure leading to easier vaginal orgasms and more intense orgasms. G-spot amplification may be used in conjunction with other vaginal rejuvenation procedures or erogenous zone injections (like an O-shot for the clitoris and vagina) for improvements in sexual activity experiences.
What does the Injection Consist of?
The injection consists of hyaluronic acid and is similar to the injections used to plump lips and smooth wrinkles in other cosmetic applications. It is repeated every three to five months.
What cosmetic concerns does a G-shot procedure treat?
- Female Sexual Wellness: Injections of hyaluronic acid into the G-spot stimulate blood flow and new tissue growth to enhance sensitivity.
- Mommy Makeover: A g-shot can help women experiencing changes in sexual function and experience following a pregnancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
Women who have difficulty reaching orgasm are considered suitable for a G-shot procedure. Nonetheless, individuals who suffer from sexual dysfunctions such as low sex drive or dyspareunia should abstain from opting for this treatment.
Are There any Activities to be avoided After the Treatment?
- Avoid going to wet locations (swimming pools, gyms, steam rooms, jacuzzis, etc.) for 10 days.
- Avoid any sexual activity for 5 days.
- Avoid any activities that put pressure on the treated area (cycling, horseback riding, etc.) for several days.
What are the Expected Results?
One can observe apparent outcomes of a G-shot procedure immediately, but its sustainability is usually around four months. After that period, regular maintenance treatments will become necessary. The efficacy level may differ for everyone and might not be effective for some individuals.